Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tagged!

. Saturday, May 1, 2010 .

I was tagged by my friend Julie on her blog!  Here are the rules

1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder
2) Select the 8th photo in that folder
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!
So here we go:
(BTW I cheated--the 8th folder only had 2 pics-doh! I am a dirty picture cheater)
Anywho, here's the scoop.  The hubs and I took weekly pics of my growing belly when I was preggers with my older daughter.  Most of them look like this

cutie, eh?!
(I could have just posted this pic, but then I Really would have been a dirty picture cheater-hehehe)
So, I guess I was just trying something different with the finger numbers.

Um, ok this is the part I'm no good at...
Most of my bloggy pals are already tagged/done it--yikes and there is probably a no-tag-backs clause...
Jenn I'd like to see yours
Jess actually tagged me too-blurg!  Her pic is very cute though!
Jaye was tagged too, but I think I can get away with this one, since I don't don't think she did it yet (hmmm?)
Stacy tagged me too-sheesh!
Ok, peeps that's all I got...This was fun--Thanks for the tag!
s:)



0 comments: