Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wrapping up wonderful

. Thursday, May 13, 2010 .

I worked with someone this week that really liked to use the word-Wonderful.  Everything was wundurfel, wonderful, Wonderful!...  It was an interesting experience with that word all week..It was said when things were good, bad and indifferent.  

Do you ever overuse a word? 
 I really like words. 
Words like juxtaposition, dichotomy, and pithy
(sing it with me now--one of these things is not like the other)
When the hubs and I have differing view points (which happens all.the.time hardly ever)-I tell him it's justaposition :)
We make our dichotomy work while still keeping things pithy-hehehe
Anywho (another great word) this post was meant to be about my week shooting--but my Mama taught me when you can't say anything nice, don't say...
I like to talk though, I like to make up words and phrases when the need arises-

 I made up a word in college--mmrmph--the number of m's can be increased depending on your attitude.  It's a great sorta frustrated, sorta pouty word that has many levels and colors of meaning. 
try it while you drive...Mrmph on those slow drivers!
 Mrmph on wonderful!  Mmrmph on long hours and little appreciation!  Mmrmph on being mrmph-y!

 Feel free to spread mrmph around.
Hope you're having a great, non-mrmphing week!  Happy Friday!
s:)

0 comments: