Monday, May 31, 2010

Memory All Weekend!

. Monday, May 31, 2010 .

First a big shout out to all the peeps and their families that serve in our country and abroad  Woot to my pops and bro, both were Navy guys!  Go Navy!  

This weekend was awesomesauce!  Friends that I have known for 25 years were in town and we had a great time eating, telling stories, laughing until we cried, eating and laughing some more.


  Hard to believe the stories we reminisce over, while we watch our respective kiddos run around.  
I'm not sure they're even paying us any mind

this one is like her brother...

doesn't like getting her picture taken

at least you can sneak them in there

(sorry so many of these are soft--I was trying to be sneaky=fail)
Isn't he a good big bro?!

He doesn't like being on the blog--doesn't that make posting his pic even better?!
All in all, we had such a great time visiting!

I can't express how thankful and blessed I feel to have friends that remember the name of my high school English teacher (she was awful), the topics of our respective research papers, how we got through Calculus, AP History, and all the drama of grade school, jr. high and high school.  Love you guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, it was great to see everyone. Thoroughly enjoyed myself. I can't believe how fast all those years passed us by. -Thew