Thursday, May 6, 2010

Digging Ditches

. Thursday, May 6, 2010 .

Remember when grown-ups told you that you better get an education or you'd be doing just that!  (For me it was right after being warned that my face would freeze that way-I was a child of many faces :p) Well, I didn't graduate from ASU summa cum laude digger for nothin'!

In our neighborhood, one must have a certain percentage of plants in their front yard (Gestapo HOA is already after me!) so we are putting in a watering system.  There was 'supposedly' a tube under the driveway, but no dice.  My dad and I dug and dug and dug--over two feet down and four feet across--and I tell you what--it's hard work!!!

This lovely pipeline ditch was actually dug by our watering guy--whom really deserves a post of his own.  One very odd duck interesting fella
s:)

0 comments: