Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Bounty!

. Saturday, May 22, 2010 .

I've heard quite a bit of buzz about a program called bountiful baskets lately.  My friends Jaye and Christina have been participating for enough time to make me hungry over their baskets of fresh fruits and veggies!  I finally got myself a ticket on the bountiful basket train!  Here is all the stuff we got this week!
Doesn't it look delish!?
There were two bread add-ons, one 9 grain and one ciabatta.  We got both of those and the bread is supah fresh!  One loaf had some mold on it, odd, but we figure it must be because it was put in the bag while still moist.
Some of it has to ripen up a bit
but the strawberries are calling my name.  We are sharing our basket with family, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em :)

The rest of our weekend is all about the outside of our new house.  I find the whole landscaping thing a little overwhelming.  I can visualize things inside the home much better than outside.  That and ya think the plants look nice and big at the store and then they're in your ground, like the runt of the bush litter...
Oh and keeping the kiddos occupied while digging is an interesting feat--more on that tomorrow (I took a gazillion and fifty pictures and need to sift through them all)

0 comments: