Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wood you?

. Tuesday, April 20, 2010 .

Could you, in a house?  Wood you could you, with your spouse?  I wood in my house, but I wood not with my spouse!  We had the next part of our flooring professionally installed by some great guys from a company called Exotic Flooring--sounds spicay!  They had their work cut out for them...
First they had to grind down these cracks--that ran the length of the house-yikes!

and they had to scrape up the nasty ol' linoleum that the original owners put in, it was in sad shape.  I just realized I don't have a picture of it, but trust me you're not missing a thing!
Then they came in with their handy cleaning tools, re-cleaned the whole place--scraping every last but of carpet glue and who knows what else off

Me-tic-u-lous!
Next, down went the nifty moisture barrier/floor even-outer-er--official terms only around here


This stuff is kewl!


It looks like you could skate on it!


But you can't walk on it until it dries, even if it's mostly dry your shoe will still get stuck!


I know from experience!  Luckily, it no moisture barrier was harmed by my stepping too soon...


Coming soon the floor in all its beauty!  Are you as excited as I am?!
s:)

1 comments:

Gramma said...

Whew--hard work!!