I am a terrible blogger, but a rockin' blog stalker...
Anywho, my friend Jess gave me a kick in the pants an award! You have to share 10 things about yourself and then you're supposed to tag others, but I was always bad at tag :)
1. I have three rockin' kids--well everyone I know, knows this about me - they are 13, 3, and 18 months--they are awesome, did I mention that? My oldest was just accepted into the International Baccalaureate program at his high school-very challenging! My middle was just discharged from her physical therapy-woot woot- and my youngest is a wild joy to be around.
2. I used to be in the in-room video for the MGM Grand--as in the person you saw enjoying the hotel's amenities when you turned your TV on, rolled your eyes and tried to figure out how to get to HBO--ya that was me eating sushi...
3. I love to paint! My house, pictures, furniture, not so much my nails though...
4. I love words and wordgames--like a fah-reak. I enjoy random words. Once a person said to me--that's an awful big word (for you) when I said I was enigmatic--we could never really become friends...
5. I direct a puppet ministry at my church. Yup--puppets! Think Sesame Street not socks/paper bags-love puppets! You wouldn't believe the inner personality that comes out when the body is hidden behind the curtain.
6. I was the mascot at my high school--ok so this is reaching way into my past for something, but it kinda relates to rolling your eyes at talent/ being 'hidden' behind a costume. I loved being a rambunctious rocket!
7. These days I am all about doing projects around the house. My folks were always remodeling and I am all about DIY! There are a lot of inspirational blogs out there, one of these days I'll post some projects-ha!
8. So here we are at number eight and I'm asking the hubs what is interesting about me honey? Sheesh! What's up with that... My hubs is a great, sports lovin' guy--like cahrazee about sports, can talk about anything related to it--though he's a big fan of team sfrom the lone star state. I like him an awful lot too and he's a groovy dad! Though he thinks blogs are 'garbage'--blaspheme!
9. I'm really bad at personal maintenance type things--eyebrows, shaving, nails, hair cuts, whatev--I really admire peeps that have a handle on that. Am I a mess now? So long as it's a HoT mess!
10. Ooh here's one--the (4) peeps I consider my very closest friends have known me since I was 12 or younger! They are amazing folks that I credit with getting me through many valleys of my life. Of course not a one of them will read this! My 'newer' friends are pretty rockin' as well--they might actually peruse this post :). I have to tell you, there is HugE value in the long term/life long friend though--sometimes I like them better than my husband doh! No worries, he doesn't read this (#8)--plus it's only sometimes ;P And for those of you reading this--you know who you are--I like you very much!
I actually did it! I can't completely follow the establishment though and put the ol' tags out there. Plus it's late, if you read this I hope you share 10 things about you and let me know if you did it! I'd love to read/learn more about you!