Monday, April 26, 2010

Pre-Wedding pics

. Monday, April 26, 2010 .

I have a thing for shoes.  Not an Imelda Marcos thing, but I like pics of feet (not a fetish thing either ya dirty bird :))


Seriously, how can you not love shoes!?
My older daughter's awesome chucky t's

My little one's awesome 'stilettos'--good thing she was only crawling then

one of the benefits of having a dude in your bridal party

Don't you just love a pop of red underneath the dress!

Good lookin' reflection!

Somebody was soooo nervous that someone else had to help with the dressing!  Goofy!
I, on the other hand, was completely relaxed...

Here I am surfing to the big event!

All images (minus above silliness on the trolley) are from Tami Martin Photography! Love her!

Wow this is a lot of pics!  Tomorrow let's talk projects shall we?

0 comments: