Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oh happy day!

. Sunday, April 25, 2010 .

 Guess what all you peeps in blogland!?  Today is my first wedding anniversary! 
I cannot believe we've been married for a year! 
(isn't the top line of the headline amusing!)

 It's been quite a bit of a roller coaster filled with change, joblessness, uncertainty and now moving-sheesh--it's a crazy sandwich life around here sometimes.  I'm sure we'll look back on it and see God's plan working in our lives-man is it difficult to see sometimes. 

Anyway, let's talk wedding!  I think this week we'll take a break from our regularly scheduled house redo blogs posts and do a recap of sorts...

I didn't blog back then, but I like the idea of having some memories of it typed out for the kiddos down the road.

Yowza, I sure like those kiddos!  
Tomorrow, let's talk about the pre-wedding fun!
s:)



0 comments: