Sunday, April 18, 2010

Flooring update!

. Sunday, April 18, 2010 .

The house that we bought is a foreclosure and it needed all new flooring...
Here is an update on the bathroom/laundry room flooring.  We decided to do tile in these mucho aqua areas and I tell you what--there are a lot of tile choices out there!

Left to my own devices I would probably pick some VERY colorful mosaic tile like this, but budget and at least some bit of color restraint held me back.  Really I love color, though when I see so many inspiring white home pics online, I like that too-but I'm a color girl at heart :)
Here are some in progress pics of the tile floor in the house.
Laundry Room/Pantry


Upstairs Bathrooms
And my personal favorite...



(Sorry the pic isn't so great, I promise to post lots more when we're done)
You're wondering how I could pick all white when I adore color???
Well I love vintage almost as much, nope, probably more than I love color.  This vintage hex tile is so awesomesauce!  I'd do it everywhere if I could afford it!    It is bee-u-tee-ful!

Next up on the house re-do--we move onto the rest of the downstairs flooring--it's pretty great too!
s:)

0 comments: