Day four of the challenge is 10 songs everyone should hear.
Oof! I am a music lover but not by any means at all a music knower. It's one of those things I just don't seem to have the brain space for. I love to listen, but never.ever.ever.eeevvvvvveeeerrrrrr can remember names of bands and such.
In checking my itunes for inspiration, my most often listened to songs are Christmas! Ha! I adore Christmas music. And, I direct the puppet ministry at our church, where my favorite part of the year is our Christmas show...so...My top 25 songs are all Christmas.
Next, I'm turning to the hubs--he's a music lover, but most of his stuff is not my style :) He did help some with my list, this may be the only time you ever hear from him 'round these parts--so wave hulloooooo!
Ohhh the pressure to come up with 10 songs! Here goes nothin'!!!
- Mary Did You Know by Go Fish (my #1 played song--I'll do a post on it sometime-it is amazing)
- Feed One by Amy Roth (another puppet song)
- Amazing Grace
- Jesus Loves Me
- Star-Spangled Banner
- Sunday Bloody Sunday by U2 (maybe any and every U2 song should be on this list)
- 'Round Here by Counting Crows
- The Boxer by Simon and Garfunkel
- Sgt. Pepper's by the Beatles
- Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash.
Phew, I'm glad this post is done! This was a hard one! Happy Fourth of July peeps! I'm so thankful for the people that serve and protect our groovy country. The little blt's and I are working on a dessert, I'm hoping to share it with ya later today!