Wednesday, July 21, 2010

16 tons and what do you get?

. Wednesday, July 21, 2010 .

another day older and deeper in debt!

Today's challenge is your biggest hurdle...

{sidebar: yes, I'm behind--please forgive--I had to actually go.to.work. this week and last--yikes! I realize a lot of you work all the time--I'm so impressed that you juggle bloggity fun and work and whatnot!  My job comes with sensitive personalities and long, exhausting hours--hello no time to blog or blog stalk at work--harrumph!}

Onto the task at hand,
I'm puzzled by this and how to deal with it.  Doesn't every event seem catastrophic when it's there staring you in the face?  I think of some challenges...

being a single parent at a young age, which ended up being a great
 bonding and maturing experience

losing family members, which made it easier to empathize with other's losses

having a child with a developmental delay, which made me feel helpless and more determined to learn and help her grow

Here's a really good one--having my 14 yr old be 2 inches taller than I--already-yikes!


(the last pic where I'm taller--dontchoo ask about my heels!)

In all seriousness, I think this year has been a valley for me--I have struggled internally with different things, our family has struggled financially, and I find myself emotional over the silliest things.  Luckily, I have faith and friends to get me through
Yeehaw!  Here's to bigger, better, brighter blogging!
s:)

0 comments: