Today I just feel like throwin' some stuff out there...
Isn't it funny how when you get to know peeps online--either through a message board or by reading their blog, you feel like you totally know them? Even if they live half the country away?! I love the glimpse you get into their lives, I'd like to be able have a cup of coffee and laugh until I cry with some of the women whose blogs I read. Of course, they haven't got even an eensy teensy clue who I am but hey, don't they know I like a hot latte and a honey bran muffin early in the morning!? A few of my closer to home friends are doing these get to know you posts, I have really enjoyed reading them. Here are some random factoids about me
- I wanted to be a ventriloquist when I was a kid--funny because I currently direct a puppet ministry! I love puppeteering, it's amazing the personality people have within, that comes out when they are hidden behind a curtain.
- I don't eat butter (as a spread)--I got sick on it as a kid, after eating loads of bread and butter.
- I love to paint. Walls, pictures, myself :)--it really doesn't matter the color. I don't like white walls, you might think my house has toooo much color, but I think it reflects the varied and colorful nature of the desert where I live. You don't think the desert is colorful, come for a visit and I'll show ya!
- I can't cook, but I love to eat--wow there's news all around :)
- my 3 year old takes really good pictures, I might devote a few posts to her shots--
I just love this shot she took--fingerprints and all
- I find my kids to be hee-lair-ee-oussss! Here are some of the things going on around here
cooking fabulous flapjacks
how she decided to wear her jammies
this is just an old pic I adore!
I realize that I'm at a crossroads of sorts in my life right now. Choices challenge me as a look around my pretty new house. Projects? Purging? (un)Packing? Praying? A good friend recently told me I need to ListeN more and TalK less (I think she meant whine less, but who's counting). Kind of on that same grateful track we talked about the other day. I think a good P for me would be purposeful. What is your letter of the day? (Yes I watch a lot of Sesame Street!)