Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First day!

. Tuesday, August 7, 2012 .

Ahhhh, yes! The first day of school arrived yesterday.

   Em is officially a kindergartner and LB started her second year of preschool!
I started taking pics with this chalkboard when Gary was starting school. Lurve them!
  I have a lot on my plate this week, so I wasn't as emotional as I've been in the past (ie, I was glad to send them off on this year's adventure at Montessori school!)

last year!
this year!
  Emmy is one of 6 kindergartners, which is rawckin'-- dontcha think?! For the first day LB made a lovely necklace and Em had this to say when asked if her day was a good day? "Yes, except I didn't get to do exactly what I wanted...ALL DAY! Hilarious! She's certain that she will get to make a necklace tomorrow instead of working on 'packets'...well we shall see about that!
this year
last year!



I can't believe how they've grown!
 These ones really put it into perspective!


Have your wee ones started school? I love Montessori education!

0 comments: