Thursday, August 9, 2012

Brainathon

. Thursday, August 9, 2012 .

Do you ever have one of those days where you can't turn your brain off? It happened to me this morning. at capital 4:45 in the AM! Yikes I'm sleepy! To top it off, after having most of the summer off from one of my j-o-b-s...I had to work today! It was a good summer though, all these pics are from adventures with three of my fav peeps...

what do you think of the fake glasses trend?

Em's face--heeeee-layer-ee-uz

insert movie quote here ;)

Bean's bff

dance class!

Emmy finally started letting me do fun tings with her hair...lurve!

My gangsta crew!
ahhh summer, it's so hot here right now.  I am both happy and sad that you are soon to be on your way out!  I'm thinking kewwwwwl thoughts! What's your favorite summer memory? I'm hoping to soon be remembering how to snoooooooze!

0 comments: