Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day at the Beach

. Sunday, August 12, 2012 .

                         

We went on vacation this summer.
  Two adults, two little ladies and three teenagers! Yup...I'm nutso...Gary took two friends on vacay with us.  I've actually done this before, about nine months ago with the same group of boys, but we only went to the happiest place on earth.
























 This time we squeezed in more.  These pics are from our first day--we drove straight to the beach.

Lilly Bean loved the water



must have goggles aka Emster


the boys buried each other in the sand--complete with sand-kinis...


love these kiddos

what does it mean, that it took a long time to bury me?

our version of riding the waves...

makes me wish I lived by the water...even with pulling sand out of places for weeks and weeks and weeks...
..

0 comments: