Friday, August 3, 2012

A resurgence!

. Friday, August 3, 2012 .

Ya. That's 3 syllables for me bebe.  I've been away.  I tried to blog somewhere else. not exactly what we call a success.
best kiss of the year? when I smooched this dolphin :)
Anywho, a lot has changed in the last two years. 'nuff said about that...

A lot has not changed--got them 3 yungins still, tho the teenager is like 6'3" and eating me into poverty
 
















I read this blog post, written by one of those peeps that's really disciplined (lacking that one here) and someone commented how her kids were going to appreciate all those memories someday.  Sheesh! 
love him! more than any word my big brain can think of



 What am I giving those kids??? besides food, shelter, and clothing? puhleeze, I'm just trying to keep them on the therapy couch in moderation only and OFF the casting couch.  


epic.disney.trip and yes I realize every trip is up there in epicness


he likes basketball.a.lot

Ok, enough of that.  I'm here. so ya. I'm attempting to write twice maybeeeeee three times a week.  and--don't expect anything more than mild entertainment and borderline weak ramblings, but the kids will love it someday. someday...
there's a fab story behind this pic
Wish me luck ;)

hope you enjoyed the smattering of random pics from the last year or so

0 comments: