Tuesday, August 21, 2012

evening laughs

. Tuesday, August 21, 2012 .


I am a lucky mama in so many ways, but truth be told somedays bedtime is not high on my list of favorites.  
Why yes lovely kiddos, bedtime has arrived yet again and shock of all shocks, you actually have to get ready for it and go.to.sleep! As if it's a newsflash everytime that pjs and toothbrushes exist! Good times I tell ya...

Anywho, the other night was not quite so filled with the pulling and gnashing of teeth...bath was bubbly and jammies were going on well enough.  

I said to the ever irreverent LB--Bean, your jammies are on backwards...

Her response: I like both sides to get worn

back to me: well, there ya go, makes sense...

Ahh that kid cracks me up :)



tell me...do you have any bedtime secrets?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want to face duck the

Anonymous said...

Id love to get her naked in her bed