Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sunday afternoon and a new camera

. Wednesday, February 3, 2010 .

So posts with no pics are kinda boring right? Who wants to bother reading that!?



  Well, we have a few things brewing here at the blt house, but nothing that warrants a post.  Whatcha gonna post when you've got nothing to talk about?  Well stuff about your kids of course!

 I got a new camera for Christmas and who better to try to figure it out on, but the helpless little people in my house!

I'm still trying to figure out all the settings?  I need a website with SupeR easy directions as I just don't have the attention span to read in-depth instructions...


Anywho, Sunday afternoon was a lot of fun with basketball and running around
I love this pic, even though it's out of focus 
(in all honesty, a LoT of my pics are out of focus and yes I have it on auto--arrgh!)


I think they get tired of the clickity click...

but they're just such great subjects, gotta love 'em

0 comments: