Wednesday, March 31, 2010

101 update

. Wednesday, March 31, 2010 .

I always ignore forget about my list of 101 things to do...
let's see--looking at the dreaded $ section is a starting point

21 Make a larger financial contribution to the house--I've been the only one working so I think we're covering that one-albeit not the way I was envisioning.


24 Pay for the person behind me in the drive thru--this one I loved!  Done it twice-fun fun fun-wish I could could see the look on their faces when the cashier tells them they're paid for!


29 Buy a fancy schmancy digital camera-got this one for Christmas! 


30 Buy a new Mac--had to invest in this lovely machine that I'm typing on--the old one took a dive--I'll miss you, but oh how I lurve my new MacBook Pro--she's a bew tay!


Saving the best for last is 31! Adopt an entire family for Christmas!  Obviously, this was some time ago, but it was great!  We actually adopted on of my son's friends family.  It was an awesome experience and I'm so glad we did it--it was my favorite part of the holidays. Warm fuzzies all around.


I haven't done much with the rest of the list--shuffles feet and looks at the floor--but I have great intentions of focusing more on it.  Hope the blog world is inspiring for you today

0 comments: