Thursday, October 22, 2009

Update on The List!

. Thursday, October 22, 2009 .

I've been working at checking numbers off my 101 list!  So let's see--
#95-inspire someone else to create a list--several friends have said they were going to make a list, though I have yet to see one 'officially', so I suppose that one is half-way off.
#85-Cut my hair!  I had almost 15 inches off just about a week ago-check the pics-


Boy Howdy!  It needed a snip snip!  I'm so happy I did it.  The drawback?  My pre-preggo hair was curly and I was hoping the curl would come back into it with the cut, no such luck.

#11-Go on a date night with Syl-what a fun check!  We went to the U2 concert on Tuesday night, it was an awesome show.  We were on the lower level about 20 rows from the stage.  They played for 2 1/2 hours!
Here's a little eye candy from the show...
  
This was the first time Syl had seen them.  I remember the first time I saw them in '92 and we pushed our way all the way to the front and Bono dripped sweat on us!  Ahh, youth...Now I wouldn't even consider standing in line so long and cramming into the space on the floor.  This is my favorite check so far!
Onto the rest of the list!

0 comments: