Thursday, August 12, 2010

This week!

. Thursday, August 12, 2010 .

is h-a-r-d


Gman started high school...crazy talk....crazy hard talk
it's a brand new school, he hardly knows anyone
my heart hurts for him as I think of him getting through all those obstacles of the first week

all of us are trying to get into a routine...crazy hard
the ladies have decided sleep is overrated....really?  really?!



I think I have a failed root canal...ouchie hard
who knew that could happen?  Dr. google told me so
I am definitely paying the dentist's greens fees...



LB has almost potty trained herself..how is that hard?
nap time wake-up/her alone in her room behind the gate=her changing herself
yesterday she made a mess--a pooptastic mess
(enough said right?)

how is your week?  here's to hoping the hard parts are OVAH!

0 comments: